Server with a great potential

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Server with a great potential

Post by qweqweqwe on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:33 pm

love this server "no jet" rule .. thats exactly something that id welcome in bf3 .. taking those 100 lv tryhards who exploit OP vehicles out and make the game enjoyable

BUT ! .. no one is actually following the rule .. its working just like everywhere else .. jet guys having 60:3 score and such
no one cares that it says "no jets" in the chat

I think your server would be crowded if you somehow made it that no one can effectively use jets .. maybe by kicking them if they get kill with it .. just like other servers have that with some guns and even other vehicles !

please make that happen ! Im looking forward to playing here 24/7

qweqweqwe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server with a great potential

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:24 am

hello ! Thank you for your opinion,and thank you for visiting our Forum Smile We are trying to do everything for gamers Sad but we can not always be on the server,Administrators have your private life Smile but we will do everything to make it better Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by qweqweqwe on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:42 am

well I didnt mean kicking players by hand .. that would be absurd
but implementing some sort of autokick when you get kill with a jet
ive seen that on many other servers

thats what i meant ..

Id say that kicking for getting kills with a jet or using TV rocket would effectively get us rid of the guys with 113:0 score who ruing the game for others
and thus getting your servers full because there is a lot of guys who are annoyed by those dumbasses

qweqweqwe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BatSusy on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:43 pm

[quote="qweqweqwe"] implementing some sort of autokick when you get kill with a jet

Thx for your post qwe.
We chose NO JETS rules couse they are the only vehicle totally unbalanced with the rest. Hit and run is so easy for jets and it seems some Young game designer with no respect for ALL Bf players added in game only for giving fun to some "Top Gun Coward".
Unfortunately don't exist a plugin for erase or add vehicles in Bf. Kill Rate work only with weapons, not with vehicles. I know perfectly, if is no admins in game, donkeys will ride free. But trust me, we try to do our best for protect all players how much we can. thx again . Susan

BatSusy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by qweqweqwe on Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:46 am

well that sucks
thanks for trying tho..

qweqweqwe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content